Located on Kaien Island at the mouth of the Skeena River on British Columbia’s north coast, the port city of Prince Rupert quickly impresses visitors with its spectacular coastal environment. Prince Rupert is located 500 miles north of Vancouver, B.C., Canada.
Here are some great links about this northern coastal city.
- Tourism Prince Rupert
- Map of Northern B.C. – Specifically Prince Rupert
Transportation to and from Prince Rupert: road, ferry, rail and air service.
- Air – http://www.aircanada.ca/
- Water – http://www.bcferries.bc.ca/schedules/inside/
- Train – http://www.viarail.ca/en_index.html
- Bus – http://www.greyhound.ca/
Prince Rupert Hotel – Bed and Breakfast accommodation.