Sunchaser Charters Terms and Conditions
- How to book – bookings are confirmed by the receipt of your deposit, 50% is due to reserve a booking and the balance due 60 days prior to departure. On the receipt of your deposit you will be sent a boarding package with all the info you will need to know about your trip.
- Health and Fitness – Our trips are not endurance events, but the fitter you are prior to departure the more you will enjoy the trip.
- Expedition Equipment – All specialized equipment is supplied, example [ inflatable boat, kayaks, canoes, life jackets, rain gear, bear spray, radios and other safety equipment.
- All Transportation – to and from Prince Rupert, hotels and meals prior to and after the trip are the responsibility of the participant. However we can help arrange these services.
- Food – All food is expertly prepared, often including local foods such as salmon and halibut.
- Baggage – One soft case plus camera equipment per person is recommended.
Due to the adventurousness of our trips, Sunchaser Charters:
- Will not be responsible for any lost or damaged personal goods of the participants including camera equipment
- Will not be responsible for extra expenses [example: airline departures.] incurred by the participants due to delays caused by weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
- Will not be responsible for emergency evacuation charges.
- Deposits are non refundable, however they can be transferred to another date in the same season if available. Travel insurance is recommended.
- Due to the nature of our activities and the weather in the areas that we operate, changes to our itineraries are sometime necessary.
- Liability – Prior to departure all participants will be required to sign a limitation of liability and release form.