Welcome to the worlds first grizzly bear sanctuary, The Khutzeymateen Grizzly Bear Sanctuary.
Less than 200 people per year have the opportunity to view the magnificent Khutzeymateen grizzly in its peaceful kingdom. Enjoy this spectacular sanctuary with Dan Wakeman, the most experienced sanctuary guide with over 30 years in the Khutzeymateen.
We were able to approach and observe the bears as we would never have dreamed to do so
– Cyril (France).
|Prince Rupert||Khutzeymateen Grizzly Sanctuary||May to September||3 or 4|
|Prince Rupert||Khutzeymateen Grizzly Sanctuary||June 10 – 15||6|
|Prince Rupert||Khutzeymateen Grizzly Sanctuary||June 24-28||5|
|Prince Rupert||Khutzeymateen Grizzly Sanctuary||Aug 27-Sept 1||6|
Your Canadian Wilderness Adventure is here at Sunchaser
- See the pristine west coast of Canada
- World class Grizzly bear viewing
- Accomodation on a comfortable 40′ sailboat
- Over 30 years experience in the area
- Accomodations for up to 6 guests per trip